Bedford, OH 44146 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Process Technician/Supervisor to join their team. Work hours are second shift from 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Develop, document, and implement standard molding processes
- Troubleshoot equipment and process problems related to product quality or to improve efficiencies
- Recommend and improve manufacturing processes
- Set up presses, related equipment, and work area
- Train, mentor, and motivate production staff
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have at least 3 years experience with plastic injection molding processes, equipment knowledge, set-up, and maintenance
- New mold sampling, troubleshooting experience, as well as excellent problem skills are needed
- Must have strong math, computer, and communication skills
- Must be able to stand most of the shift and lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.