Hudson, OH 44236
A large supply company is seeking a Process Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Constant process monitoring
- Web inspection systems
- Work with polymer/polymer fabrication/non-woven textiles/rolled goods/solvents/batches
- Lift up to 55 pounds
- Must have a Science/Engineering Degree
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Must be eager to learn, have no physical limitations, lift up to 55 pounds, and have steel toed boots
- Must be able to work in ambient, dry conditions
- Must have a solid work history
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers excellent benefits and bonuses on permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.