Process Engineer - 2 Needed
Solon, OH 44139 US
We are seeking Process Engineers to conduct research to develop new and improved processes for manufacturing. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Establish safety procedures for individuals working with dangerous chemicals
- Design and plan equipment layout
- Conduct tests and monitor the process performance throughout production
- Troubleshoot problems associated with manufacturing processes and estimate production costs
- Evaluate processes and equipment to ensure compliance with environmental, safety, and regulations
- Analytical skills for troubleshooting designs not working as planned, ask questions, and find answers for the work
- Ingenuity for using the broad concepts of engineering and applying them to address specific production problems
- Develop positive working relationships with other employees working with the production process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 2 to 5 years Process Engineering experience in fast paced manufacturing environment
- Experience in process simulations is needed
- Must be a CAD analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Must be mechanically inclined with a troubleshooting aptitude
- Must have knowledge of manufacturing methods, process, and quality standards
- Must have excellent technical skills with knowledge of process related standards
- Must be proficient using Micro Soft Office tools
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be required.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.