Printing Press Operators - First/Second Shifts
Bolivar, OH 44612 US
We are seeking individuals to operate Flexographic Printing Press Machines. There is an opening on both first and second shifts.
- Monitor equipment to ensure that it is operating efficiently and safely
- Review digital print files to ensure that they are ready for production
- Prepare screens for printing by applying emulsion to the screen mesh, expose it to light, pick up printed sheets, and stack them to be trimmed or cut
- Mix chemicals to create ink that are used in the printing process, monitor ink levels in the press, and add ink as needed to ensure that the ink does not run out of ink mid job
- Clean the press, replace parts as needed to keep it running smoothly, and make adjustments to the printing press to ensure that it is aligned with the paper correctly
- Must have previous experience operating Flexographic Printing Press Machines
- Must have the ability to prepare screens, mix chemicals, monitor ink levels, and make necessary adjustments
- Must be detail-oriented and must be safety-conscious
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. Company will take entry level candidates that are willing to learn how to run their machines. Benefits are offered upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.