Printing Press Operator
Akron, OH 44305
A small family owned company is offering an immediate position for a Printing Press Operator. This position will start out as part-time, but, once hired permanently, it will go full-time from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Set-up and operate offset presses
- Set ink density
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Supervise production team
- Schedule jobs
- Oversee quality control
- Must have experience setting-up and operating a Offset Printing Press
- Must be able to perform preventative maintenance on the machines
- Must have the ability to set ink density
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.