Printed Circuit Board Assembler
Solon, OH 44139 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Printed Circuit Board Assembler who will assemble and solder surface mount and through-hold electronic components and wires to printed circuit boards. There is an opening on first shift.
- Read work orders, follow production drawings, and routings
- Perform soldering duties to IPC Standards; through-hole and surface mount
- Prepare components using a variety of lead forming tools
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each other, set-up and operate wave solder machine, and clean PCB assemblies as needed
- Connect or route component lead wires between individual component leads or other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points
- Perform online visual inspection and produce products to acceptable production levels
- Support continuous improvement through the use of Lean Tools
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 3 years of electronic assembly and PCBA experience
- Must have a thorough understanding of component type identification and marking
- Must be familiar with cellular manufacturing and single piece flow
- Experience using Kanban replenishment techniques is needed
- Must have strong mathematics and computer skills
- Must have the ability to use small hand tools and perform hand soldering
- Must be able to set-up and run assembly machines
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.