Preventative Maintenance Mechanic
Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Preventative Maintenance Mechanics to join their team. You will work first shift from 6:45 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Complete effective preventative maintenance on all auxiliary equipment on a monthly basis
- Participate and assist in the maintenance of all company property; Manufacturing equipment, buildings, and grounds
- Complete monthly preventive maintenance activities
- Perform basic maintenance functions to the facility and stay up-to-date on current maintenance issues and fixes
- Perform tooling changeovers on auxiliary equipment
- Read blueprints and schematics
- Lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Follow and abide by all company and safety rules and regulations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- At least 5 years' experience with plastic injection molding production and assembly equipment
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints and schematics
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 75 pounds
- Must be focused on safety, maintain quality workmanship, and work effectively as part of a team and individually
- Must have the ability to perform all tasks safely in accordance with company policies
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.