Perry, OH 44081
A manufacturing company is seeking a Press Operator to perform production and assembly on the line. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Operate transfer mold press, rubber mills, and buffers
- Process and recognize parts by appearance and size
- Distinguish between unacceptable and acceptable parts
- Use scale to weigh rubber to proper weight listed on work instructions
- Use utility knife and blade knife in a safe manner to cut rubber
- Use buffing belts and wire brush grinders to clean parts
- Locate and read temperature readouts on presses
- Clean and pack parts after molding
- Assemble boxes and skid crates using staple gun and label and initial boxes and cartons
- Perform all end of shift duties
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous Press experience as well as manual skills, techniques and decision-making methods
- Must perform all operation checks of job related equipment
- Must be able to give full attention to what other people are saying, take the time to understand, ask questions, and do not interrupt
- Must be a relentless and versatile learner, open to change, and enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks
- Must be able to quickly grasp the essence of the underlying structure of work related tasks and assignments
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.