Press Operator – 3 Needed - Second Shift
Middlefield, OH 44062 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Press Operators for full-time positions. You will work second shift.
- Operate Press Machines
- Keep machines on constant cycle
- Remove parts immediately upon mold opening
- Inspect parts before packing
- Keep accurate records of good and scrap parts
- Lift 10 to 50 pounds boxes repeatedly and place on skid
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, have good hand dexterity, with the ability to push, pull, bend, and twist on a repetitive basic
- Must have basic math and reading comprehension
- Must be able to pay a high attention to detail
- Must read and understand Company Handbook, rules, and safety regulations
- Must have the ability to promote and have a good relationship with co-workers
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.