Press Brake Machinist - 2 needed
Mentor, OH 44060
A large manufacturing company is seeking Brake Press Operators who will be responsible for the daily set-up and operation of hydraulic CNC Controlled Press Brake Machines. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Set-up and operate a Hydraulic Brake Press Machine and perform preventative maintenance when needed
- Select, load, install, and correctly set-up the required tooling
- Operate forklift to handle materials and completed work
- Make routine decisions and use problem-solving skills to resolve basic manufacturing issues
- Read blueprints and shop drawings
- Report and document basic material, production, and quality control issues
- Maintain performance log books and complete all work on time
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have Brake Press experience
- Must have a strong metal press forming and basic fabrication background
- Must have basic knowledge and understanding of fabrication, hydraulic press operations including set-up
- Must be experienced operating a forklift and overhead crane is desired
- Must be competent at basic dimensional measuring and shop math
- Must be able to read blueprints and shop drawings
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, effectively respond to change, and have a solid work history with no attendance issues
- Must understand and abide by Company policies and procedures
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.