Precision Grinder - 2 Needed
Brook Park, OH 44142 US
We have immediate, full-time positions available for Precision Grinders to work Monday through Friday from 5:50 a.m. to 2:20 p.m.
- Set-up and operate grinding equipment, related tooling, and gaging
- Establish appropriate grinding speeds and feed rates
- Read and understand blueprints, routing instructions, and inspection reports
- Use precision measuring instruments; Snap gages, dial bore gages, depth micrometers, profilometers, and taper gages
- Perform other duties if needed
- Must have set-up and operation experience on Precision Grinders; Manual Turning experience is helpful
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, instructions, and inspection reports
- Must have the ability to establish grinding speeds and feed rates
- The ability to use precision measuring instruments is needed
- A positive attitude is required, along with being dependable, a self-starter, and the willingness to help others
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Precision Grinding position, please submit your resume to email@example.com, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 172513” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.