Plastic Injection/Blow Mold Operators - First/Second Shifts
Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
A manufacturing company is multiple opportunities available for Plastic Injection/Blow Mold Operators to achieve optimal production efficiency and effectiveness in support of the overall goals, objectives, mission and vision of the organization. These are openings on both first and second shifts.
- Operate assigned workstations within quality and general procedural guidelines
- Package product according to specifications and guidelines and perform hourly quality checks
- Complete computer data entry, inspection logs, and other documentation as required
- Assist in production changeovers and liner changes
- Clear auxiliary equipment and keep them free from jams and other issues
- Alert appropriate personnel of production related issues in an efficient manner and communicate all important information regarding quality concerns, equipment problems, and safety issues
- Maintain work area and the general operation of equipment in accordance with SAFE and GMP standards, and follow all applicable guidelines, policies, procedures, and practices
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have Plastic Injection Machine operation experience
- Familiar with MSDS and other information guidelines
- Must be able to follow all specifications
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills and the ability to complete all documentation in a timely manner
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be safety-conscious and a team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
Area Temps still believes that the best way to serve both our employees and our customers is through personal service. To apply for this Plastic Injection/Blow Mold Operator position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, call (440) 253-2983, or TEXT “your name & 171345” to (440) 887-4013.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.