Aurora, OH 44202 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Plant Engineer who will be responsible for the planning, procurement, and systematic maintenance of all plant machinery, equipment, utilities, building, infrastructure, and IT systems. You need to be shift flexible for this opportunity.
- Design, develop, and implement new and existing equipment to meet production standards
- Develop risk management plan for major equipment and manage and improve utility cost
- Identify, develop, implement, and optimize new and existing material handling processes
- Specify, select, and coordinate installation of plastic injection machinery and all auxiliary equipment, automation, material handling, plant layout, and industrial methods
- Maintain all facility infrastructure and IT systems
- Hire, train, schedule, and develop the maintenance staff
- Lead or participate in daily/weekly problem-solving, root-cause activities, and design and equipment layouts for new and existing molds and parts
- Lead APC Safety program
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Prefer BS in Engineering
- Deep experience in injection molding, plant maintenance supervision, capital planning, and preventive maintenance is preferred
- Must have an analytical and methodical approach to investigating and solving problems
- Must have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedures manuals
- Must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions
- Must have a working knowledge of SPC, 8D, ISO9001, Lean Principles, 5S, SMED, and Standard Work
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office and have the ability to learn IQMS Application, especially PM Module
- Must have excellent interpersonal communication, project management, technical, and leadership skills
- Must be able to serve as a role-model for teamwork, communication, cooperation, and continuous improvement
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.