Downtown Cleveland, OH 44115 US
A local organization is seeking an individual who has PeopleSoft capabilities to work in their HR Department. This is a full-time 40 hour per week position.
- Develop and run complex data queries
- Create ad hoc reports including SQL query development
- Be involved with open enrollment, security tree initiatives, track increases, maintain queries, and reporting
- Must have advanced PeopleSoft experience in regards to open enrollment
- Must have knowledge of HR practices
- Must have strong customer service, organizational, and interpersonal skills,
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be professional and well-spoken
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.