Payroll Processor - Accounting Assistant
Lakewood, OH 44107 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking a Payroll Specialist/Accounting Assistant who will be responsible for managing the company’s hourly payroll, as well as assisting various areas of accounting. This is a first shift position.
- Process ADP payroll for hourly employees, administration of all hourly vacation, hour tracking, payroll deductions, and pay rates
- Post all Accounts Receivable cash receipts and assist in collections and past dues
- Process credits and debits, contact customers for debit memos pertaining to payments and assist customer service with accounts on hold and payment status updates
- Supply customer requests for statement
- Work with HR on collection of workers’ comp claim information, pay reports, and employee 401k load payments
- Enter production hours and set-up times against shop orders, close shop orders, and update purchase orders
- Support weekly KPI meeting, end of month tasks, and weekly reporting of payroll distributions and taxes
- General office management, field calls, visitors, packages, etc.
- Minimum High School diploma and experience with ADP payroll systems
- Minimum of 3 years payroll experience preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Must have excellent communication and listening skills
- Must have critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.