Wickliffe, OH 44092
A manufacturing company is seeking a Payroll Administrator for full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Process hourly time and attendance data after approval
- Process salary time and attendance from manual time sheets
- Prepare input to payroll from notices, deduction authorization forms, etc.
- Transit payroll to staff via ABRA System for preparation of payroll checks and reports, verify information, and print payroll check and reports
- Insert checks in envelopes and seal prior to distribution
- Answer questions from employees regarding hours and pay
- Prepare taxes and deductions for payment
- Prepare monthly journal entries
- Perform other assignments as required
- Must have ADP payroll experience
- Associates or BS Degree in Accounting is preferred
- Knowledge of labor utilization and labor reporting a plus
- Must have a self-motivated attitude with strong interpersonal skills
- Must be proficient computer skills including Windows based systems
- Must have the ability to pay high attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain absolute confidentiality of all information
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.