Patient Service Representative
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130
A medical facility is seeking a Patient Service Representative to check in and check out patients. Training will be done from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday; however, after training is completed, the actual work hours will vary.
- Greet patients and guests upon arrive, review and scan ID and Insurance Cards, and give necessary paperwork to patients to complete
- Review records, verify correct information, enter information into computer, and scan intake forms
- Collect co-pays, previous balances, or discuss financial arrangements
- Maintain a neat and well organized reception area, waiting room, patient restroom, and restock supplies
- Schedule and confirm patient diagnostic testing, give instructions for preparation, and schedule next appointment
- Obtain prior authorizations, coordinate schedule, and make patient appointment
- Record sample medications received and dispensed to patients
- Perform end of day tasks and additional duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Three years office experience with one year in a medical office environment is a plus; prior receptionist and Urology Practice experience is preferred
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, Outlook, and various shipping databases
- Must be able to pay a high attention to detail
- Must have excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Must have strong typing and accurate data entry skills
- Must exhibit a high level of confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.