Columbia Station, OH 44028
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Parts Sorter. Hours for this opportunity are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Perform manual inspections and sorting
- Package and weigh material
- Set-up and operate weigh scales, barcode label printing machine, and computer input
- Operate automated and manual assembly operations
- List a maximum of 20 pounds
- Must have strong inspection experience
- Must have good hand-eye coordination
- Must be able to sit down all day
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds
- Must be detail-oriented while working under pressure
- Must have a strong work ethic and a positive team environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.