Bedford Heights, OH 44146 | Indefinite
This service company is offering an immediate, part-time opportunity for a Service Technician to service customers by installing and servicing alarm systems and products, along with low voltage wiring capabilities. You will work 20 hours each week.
- Serve existing accounts by analyzing work orders, plan daily travel schedule, investigate complaints, conduct tests, and resolve problems
- Establish service by studying system requirements, order and gather components and parts, complete installation, and perform acceptance tests
- Maintain rapport with customers by examining complaints, identify solutions, suggest improved methods and techniques, and recommend system improvements
- Keep personal equipment operating by following operating instructions, troubleshoot breakdowns, maintain supplies, perform preventative maintenance, and call for repairs
- Document service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Maintain customer confidence by keeping service information confidential
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, and reading professional publications
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Prior service technician experience is required
- Must have strong electronic troubleshooting and equipment maintenance skills
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to analyze information and report findings
- Excellent customer service and client relations skills are necessary
- Good judgment and a results-driven attitude is essential
- Confidentiality of customers and company information is mandatory
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 25 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.