Oakwood Village, OH 44146
A large service and supply company is seeking a Part Specialist to sell customers parts through troubleshooting problems, suggesting solutions, and demonstrating products. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and possible Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Inform, educate, and sell customers on the use, features, and substitutions of parts and products
- Examine returned parts for defects and warranty qualifications
- Prepare invoices and receive payment or obtain credit authorization for customers as needed
- Stock, organize, and price products on the showroom shelves on a daily basis
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly store
- Complete and adjust a 50 item inventory cycle count on a weekly basis
- Act upon all customer complaints and refer unsettled complaints to the Sales Manager
- Must have High School Diploma or GED. Two years technical school is preferred
- Must have experience in automotive or trailer part sales
- Must have strong verbal and written English communication skills. Spanish is preferred
- Must have basic mechanical knowledge of trailers/towing accessories
- Must have excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Must be organized and able to pay attention to detail
- Must have computer literate, proficient in reading, and using a tape measure
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day, consistently walking, and able to lift 75 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.