Downtown Cleveland, OH 44114 US
A local law firm is seeking a Paralegal for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Thursday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Assist Collections Department. with preparation of Collection letters, Certificates of lien, Small claims complaints, Municipal court complaints, Garnishment forms, Subpoenas, Payoff letters to debtors and/or title companies, and various cover letters to courts, recording offices, etc.
- Correspondence, telephone calls, and emails to clients, debtors, title companies, and courts
- Court, recorder, and fiscal office filings in person, online, and via regular mail
- Open/close collection files and update tasks lists and client database
- Assist with General office duties as necessary and back-up Receptionist on phones
- Proofread various pleadings, correspondence, and articles
- Prepare for firm seminars and presentations to clients
- Assist Firm Administrator and handle some basic accounting duties
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have experience as a Paralegal
- Must be organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must be a go-getter, motivated, energetic, and have a positive attitude
- Must take responsibility for the quality of your work and be a contributing member of the team
- Must want to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.