Chagrin Falls, OH 44022 US
A law firm, that handles family law, is seeking a Paralegal for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Take information from client and create a folder
- Keep track and update information on the case
- Answer all emails on a daily basis
- Update calendar schedule for attorney
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have experience as a Paralegal; Family law experience is helpful
- Must be organized, punctual, and detail oriented
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Must have the ability to maintain and update case information
- Must keep confidentiality at all times
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.