Packing Line Associate
Brook Park, OH 44142 US
A metal service center is seeking a individual to help on the packing line. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Package material as per instructions
- Wrap coils in plastic or paper and set spacers between coils
- Cut wood and build pallets
- Strap coils and keep shop area clean
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Previous steel experience is preferred
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be capable and willing to learn
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. There is the opportunity to become a permanent position for the right person and benefits will be available.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.