PPC - Paid Search Analyst
Maple Heights, OH 44137
A graphic design and supply company is seeking a PPC – Paid Search Analyst who will be responsible for managing and executing a successful paid search program for high growth by creating copy Pay Per Click media accounts and strategies. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword and product bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score, and other important account metrics
- Manage and maintain updates for large keyword and product lists for contribution to reporting and analysis efforts
- Analysis of web page traffic flow to identify opportunities for adjustments and optimizations
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Perform routine maintenance of all product marketing feed ads including search engine optimization and image manipulation as needed
- Assist with strategic changes and identify need for policy adjustments on product feeds
- Identify opportunities in keyword development, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Marketing or Business Management Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Search Engine Marketing and Paid search. PLA experience is preferred
- Experience in Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Google Analytics is needed
- Must be able to read, analyze, interpret common and specific directions and respond to common inquiries
- Strong written communication skills is required
- Must have the ability to define problems, collect, data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Must be able to communicate openly and positively
- Proactively contribute to making things better and making better things
- Must demonstrate empathy for all customers, employees, and stakeholders
- Any experience using Magento Software is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.