Outdoor Grounds Maintenance
Maple Heights, OH 44137 US
A local apartment complex is seeking an individual to work mostly outdoors maintaining the property grounds. This is full-time, 40 hour per week, Monday through Friday. You will work two weekends per month; 4 hours Saturday and 4 hours Sunday.
- Operate electrical-powered and gasoline-powered equipment and machines
- Use small hand and power tools or equipment in planting cultivating, and trimming grounds and landscaping
- Fill potholes and clean gutter
- During winter months, remove snow with shovel, snow blower, and plows, and apply salt to sidewalks
- Changes light bulbs, paints walls and equipment, and perform minor carpentry, plumbing, and electrical repairs
- Deliver supplies, materials, and equipment as needed and provide custodial services
- Must have experience in basic landscaping
- Must have maintenance experience
- Must be comfortable working outdoors with the ability to dress for a variety of weather conditions
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a polite and professional demeanor
- Must be reliable
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.