Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking an Order Packer for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Cross train to pick, set-up, pack, and label orders
- Process shipments using UPS and FedEx
- Perform cycle counts and process Kanban card signals
- Complete daily and weekly shipments to other warehouse locations
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must have 3 to 5 years warehouse experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
- Must have strong organizational and planning skills
- Must have knowledge of Kanban, shipping, and continuous improvement methods
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time and lift 40 to 50 pounds routinely and 70 to 80 pounds on occasion
- Must be computer literate
- Must have sturdy work shoes
Only candidates that can pass a background check, drug screen, physical, and lift test will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.