Operations - Office Manager
Cleveland, OH 44108
A manufacturing company is seeking an Operations – Office Manager for an immediate first shift, Monday through Friday, opportunity.
- Problem solve customer issues, questions, and concerns regarding invoices and shipping
- Balance bank accounts, ensure general ledger is being tracked correctly, and balance all monthly accounting
- Handle Accounts Receivables, deposits, and make collection calls
- Work with external accounts for tax preparation and off-site payroll company to ensure staff is paid
- Set-up incoming jobs, negotiate prices with raw suppliers, and schedule incoming materials
- Manage staff evaluations, orientations, benefits, and disciplinary actions
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is preferred
- Must have at least 5 years’ working with general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and payroll
- Must have a sound understanding of basic accounting principles
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and comfortable learning manufacturing software
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, with accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers excellent benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.