On-Call Shift Supervisor - 2 needed
Painesville, OH 44077
A manufacturing company is seeking Shift Supervisors who will be responsible for feed safety and for meeting food safety regulations. This position requires you to be on call for all three shifts.
- Plan, direct, and monitor production resource allocations
- Assist in meeting all Quality Control Systems Standards for animal feed processes and assure environmental compliance and worker safety
- Work with VP of Technical Affairs and Production Manager to plan and supply staff, equipment, and other resources to meet production/quality objectives
- Provide accurate, prompt communications, and verity incident report standard adherence
- Promptly remedy irregularities or non-conformities through planned actions and provide corrections reports to management representative
- Complete accident and injury reports and submit to Production Manager
- Work with laboratory staff to validate processes and to verify material product and permit specification compliance
- Set goals and objectives for direct reports, create a climate for motivation, provide opportunities for growth and advancement, create individual employee performance expectations, and communicate expectations and managing performance by measurement
- Associates Degree in Business is preferred
- Must have 2 to 5 years’ experience as a Supervisor in a Manufacturing field
- Must not be afraid of heights and able to safety climb multiple flights of stairs and ladders on a daily basis
- Must have strong communication, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Must be able to meet the food safety regulations of ISO 22000/PAS 222 and Quality Control Standards of ISO 9001
- Must be able to be on call for all shifts
- Chemical, construction, processing, or rail car background is desired
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen and background check will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.