Office Support/Accounting Clerk
Beachwood, OH 44122 US
A consulting firm is seeking a Office Support/Accounting Clerk who will be responsible for performing a variety of duties to support internal and external clients. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Handle customer inquiries and assign technician and work tickets to resolve problems
- Maintain appointment calendars and schedule meetings
- Process Accounts Payable, and match receivers to purchase orders and invoices
- Answer phones, enter data, distribute mail, process invoices, billing, banking, shipping/receiving, and other duties as needed
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have previous experience in Customer Services and basic Accounting
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must have the ability to build a rapport with clients
- Must have excellent communication, phone etiquette, customer service, and organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail, prioritize work, with the ability to work well under pressure
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.