Lakewood, OH 44107
A local restoration company is seeking an Office Manager to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Assist all staff members in organizing and controlling a smooth flow of information within the office
- Will be the first point of contact with clients and customers
- Support the General Manager and other Department Managers with administrative projects
- Assist the Human Resources Department with new hire paperwork, orientation, training, and performance documents
- Correspond daily with field technicians and all managers
- Reconcile bank records, accounts receivable, accounts payable, billings, invoices, receipts and payment entries, employment taxes, and QuickBooks
- Interact and communicate with adjusters, claims representatives, insurance agents, and customers
- Schedule new jobs, follow-up on existing jobs, and keep in communication with clients and projects managers regarding schedules
- Prepare reports and enter information into computer system
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have Office Management experience
- Must have knowledge of Accounting and Human Resources procedures
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office
- Must have excellent organizational and communication skills, be detail-oriented, and have a high level of confidentiality
- Must have an articulate phone presence and a professional image
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.