Office Assistant - Part-time
Independence, OH 44131 US
A part-time position is awaiting an Office Assistant, in Independence, working Monday through Friday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Update the daily pricing file
- Enter rail car and barge weights, as well as barge quality into spreadsheets
- Maintain truck tickets and invoices
- Pay UPS invoices on a weekly basis and credit card statements monthly
- Answer phones, prepare PowerPoint presentations, modify and maintain contractor and contact database, and make travel arrangements
- Type letters, memo, emails, and vessel documents
- Basic accounting functions and QuickBooks entry
- Order office supplies
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have previous office and basic accounting experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel and have accurate data entry and typing skills
- Must have strong customer service and communication skills
- Must be highly organized with an eye for detail
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.