Brooklyn, OH 44144
A general contractor has an opportunity available for an Office Manager to work Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Ensure policies and procedures are being followed
- Provide administrative support
- Handle advanced accounting and auditing duties
- Maintain dispatch and customer service responsibilities
- Use Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Three years of Office Management experience is preferred
- Two years advanced Accounting and QuickBooks experience is preferred
- Must have prior dispatching and customer service experience
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have an excellent organizational skills along with an eye for detail
- Must have strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Must enjoy continuous learning
- Must be an innovative individual with a high level of confidentiality
- Must be punctual, present, and work overtime as needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive pay, opportunities for growth and development, and medical benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.