Office Clerk - Part-time
Mayfield Heights, OH 44124 US
An accounting firm is seeking an Office Clerk to provide general administrative and clerical support. This is a part-time opportunity working 4 hours each day starting at 9 or 10 a.m.
- Answer incoming calls taking detailed messages
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Prepare correspondence, general reports, assist in preparation of regularly scheduled reports, and mail, scan, fax, and copy to management
- Maintain office supply inventory and assist in preparing regularly scheduled reports
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have prior office experience; Tax experience a huge bonus but not required
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Must be computer literate with accurate data entry skills
- Must be able to multi-task, pay attention to detail, and maintain confidentiality
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.