Lyndhurst, OH 44124 | Temp-to-Hire
A large management company is seeking an Office Assistant for a full-time position. This opportunity requires exceptional punctuality and attendance during the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Answer incoming calls, greet walk-in visitors, assist them with general information, reserve conference room for meetings, send out meeting reminders, and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Sell gift cards, balance checks, cash, and credit card receipts daily, prepare daily deposit, monitor gift card inventory and supplies, resolve gift card kiosk issues, and manage holiday guest services set-up
- Compile meeting material, create routine correspondence and reports, maintain files, folders, and merchant information, and assist tenants, contractors, vendors, and corporate contacts
- Transfer utilities as needed, assist with budget preparations, prepare and track contracts, insurance, BWC, tenant maintenance requests, incident reports, and special projects and requests
- Manage credit card reconciliation, use MRI to run reports, help compile quarterly asset management books and financial reports, and produce tenant correspondence and late payment notices as required
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have 2+ years’ relevant assisting or office experience
- Must have exemplary attendance and punctuality
- Must have superior customer service, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task, produce accurate work in a fast-paced environment, and have an eye for detail
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, type 60+ wpm, and have accurate data entry skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers great benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.