Bedford Heights, OH 44146
A restoration company is seeking an Office Assistant to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Send out email and written correspondence
- Complete internal job file quality reviews
- Organize yourself and those around you
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry
- Prepare estimates and billing invoices
- Coordinate crew and job scheduling
- Meet crucial deadlines
- Assist in other departments when needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and General Office experience
- Experience with billing, quality assurance, scheduling or in a service industry environment is a plus
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have a courteous and professional tone of voice at all times
- Must possess polite confident, and excellent customer service skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office along with accurate data entry skills
- Must be able to learn new software with minimal hands-on training including Xactimate and propriety software
- Must have the ability to remain calm and professional during stressful situations
- Must be able to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Must be self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.