Office Administrator - Part-time
Cleveland, OH 44113 US
A local religious organization is seeking an Office Administrator for a part-time position working Tuesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Gather information, prepare, layout and print weekly Sunday Bulletin for Worship
- Provide clerical assistance to Senior Pastor, Church boards and staff as needed
- Maintain weekly email, website, and church calendar, add content, prepare, and send weekly email to church members
- Distribute monthly board minutes to website and all board minutes
- Provide and sustain statistical data related to stewardship, evangelism, membership and publication efficiency
- Maintain information related to membership, new member recruitment, transfers and visitor communication
- Maintain all reports and update Church Management Database Programs, mailing and membership lists, and donation files
- Coordinate repair/maintenance of church office equipment and assure proper computer backup is routinely maintained
- Work to create and update policies and procedures, complete background checks for all employees, staff, and volunteers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have previous Administrative experience
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, with the ability to adjust jpegs photos, Google docs, and Drop box; Word Press knowledge is a huge plus
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must have excellent communication and telephone skills
- Must be a mature, high-energy, self-starter
- Must have the ability to maintain confidentiality
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.