Non-CDL Driver/Pre-Cast Labor - 10 Needed
Thompson, OH 44086 US
A contractor has a couple opportunities available for Non-CDL Drivers to drive a manual transmission tractor trailer and a Concrete Ready Mixer and also be a pre-cast laborer. You must be flexible with start and end times and also may work up to 12 hours a day.
- Drive a manual transmission tractor trailer and a Concrete Ready Mixer in the yard
- Set-up forms, pour, and finish concrete for curing overnight
- Once concrete is cured, you will strip the forms from the concrete, utilizing various tools and equipment
- Once this process is complete, you will start all over again
- Stripping the cured concrete is done early in the morning; late morning or afternoon is when you set-up and pour the next form so it can set for the night
- Perform other general labor, assembly, or landscaping duties
- Must have a valid driver's license with no more than 4 points
- Must be able to drive a manual transmission tractor trailer
- Must be able to use a hammer and scrapper
- Must be able to push, pull, and constantly clean-up to alleviate safety hazards
- Must be safety conscious and have steel toed boots
- Must be comfortable working on a high-paced production assembly line setting
- Bilingual individuals are encouraged; translator on sight
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.