Cleveland, OH 44115
A warehouse distribution company is seeking a Non-CDL Driver for an immediate opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to approximately 3 p.m.
- Drive a 24’ to 26’ truck to every grocery store with 100 miles
- Use pallet jack to take items off truck
- Speak with customers, accept cash or check, or they will sign for delivery
- Work in a cooler/freezer environment
- Lift up to 80 pounds
- Must have delivery driving experience
- Must have knowledge of roads and areas in Northeastern Ohio. Roads in Western Pennsylvania is a plus
- Must have the ability to lift up to 80 pounds
- Must have a valid drivers’ license with 0 points
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have a polite and friendly personality with a neat appearance
- Must have operated a pallet jack
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.