Non-CDL Delivery Driver/Warehouse Worker
Cleveland, OH 44115
A wholesale company is seeking a Non-CDL Delivery Driver who will also work in the warehouse. This is a full-time position and work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m., until all deliveries are made, approximately 3 p.m.
- Drive a full-sized delivery truck (up to 26 feet) to every retail store
- Must have knowledge of roads throughout Great Cleveland, Akron/Canton, Lorain, Erie, Youngstown, etc.
- Use pallet jack or tow motor
- Speak with customers, accept cash or check, or they will sign for delivery; Read and write clearly
- Pull orders in a cooler/freezer environment
- Lift up to 100 pounds repeatedly
- Must have delivery driving experience
- Must have knowledge of roads and areas in Northeastern Ohio
- Must have the ability to lift up to 100 pounds repeatedly
- Must have operated a pallet jack or tow motor
- Must have a valid drivers’ license with 4 points or less
- Must be able to pass a DOT Abilities Test
- Must have a polite and friendly personality with a neat appearance
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.