NDT Operator - Second Shift
Eastlake, OH 44095
A manufacturing company is seeking a NDT operator to work second shift.
- Perform all NDT level 1 and marketing operations
- Perform Airflow inspections, Sweco and CV 2000 operations, and Dot Marking
- Work toward NDT Level II qualifications
- Follow procedures and all safety rules
- Comply with all applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must have knowledge of all final shipment documentation and marking criteria
- Must be computer literate
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
- Must be able to pass annual eye exam and maintain yearly visual certification
- Ability to be self-directed and motivated
- Must be able to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.