Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking a Multi-Spindle Machinist for an immediate, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.; however, overtime is available.
Essential Job Functions:
- Set-up and operate machines equipped with automatic indexing and feeding mechanism to perform series of machining operations on metal bar stock
- Read and interpret blueprints for dimensions, tolerances, and number of parts to be machined
- Perform tooling changes
- Verify conformance of sample parts to specifications
- Use preset gauges, micrometers, dial indicators, and Statistical Process Control Techniques
- Replace worn tools, adjust machine controls, and change tooling settings
- Operate single and/or multiple machines
- Lift and load bar stock and parts throughout the day
- Experience with particular material, product, machine, or particular size, type, or trade name may be required
- Must be able to read blueprints
- Must have a working knowledge of preset gauges, micrometers, dial indicators, and Statistical Process Control Techniques
- Must have strong hand-eye coordination and finger dexterity
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time, work in a noisy environment, and be comfortable working with Coolant/Solvents
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.