Multi-Site Property Manager - 2 needed
Lorain, OH 44052
This property management company is seeking Multi-Site Property Managers who will be required to travel within a 30 mile radius of Cleveland’s Westside Suburbs. You will work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- All aspects of leasing, from advertising, marketing, lead generating, showings, lease signings, move-in, move-out, and lease renewal
- Tenant management, customer service, and work orders
- Round the clock cell phone hours, property emergency point of contact
- Flexible schedule for showings, move-in, move-outs, and renewals
- Collection calls to delinquent tenants
- Eviction and court process, must appear in court when necessary
- Monitor contractors and other property employees
- Maintain appearance of the property, common areas, landscaping, snow plowing, etc.
- Fair housing seminar and continuing education training
- Must have conventional property manager experience
- Must be able to travel, have reliable transportation, and a valid driver’s license
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
- Must have an articulate phone presence with a professional appearance
- Must have basic Word and Excel knowledge
- Must be familiar with advertising on internet sites
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.