Mounting Set-up Technician - 2 needed
Cleveland, OH 44102
A manufacturing company is seeking Mounting Set-up Technicians to set-up high speed mounting machines and assist with keeping speed mounting machines operational. There is an opening on both first and second shift.
- Obtain daily job priorities, read and understand job ticket, and utilize production schedule to determine which machine to perform job
- Check the size and position of the print, the amount, and type of chips
- Modify print design to fit capabilities of high-speed machine
- Measure, put cut wires in the till, and mount brackets on till
- Set print and fill high–speed machine with glue, mount sucker plates and till in machine, set-up chip rack, fill till with chips, run machine, make adjustments
- Check the color, sheen, and position of each chip, write comments, and special instructions for quality checks
- Troubleshoot and make machine adjustments when not working properly
- Perform oil changes and greasing of high-speed machines, replace parts when necessary, and clean the machine and surrounding areas
- Must have previous experience working with high-speed mounting machines
- Must have strong mechanical ability
- Must have solid problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Must have basic math and measurement abilities
- Good hand/finger dexterity is needed
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to work with a variety of people
- Flexo or similar printing process experience is preferred
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.