Cleveland, OH 44102
A design and manufacturing company is seeking a Mold Setter to work first shift Monday through Friday. This position requires 12 hour shifts, day and night shift, as well as weekend and mandatory overtime.
- Perform mold cleaning, mold/core changing, and mold preventive maintenance
- Clean and tag molds and bolt check every mold once in place
- Verify that date codes in mold are acceptable
- Tidy up work environment and remove all items not pertaining to job
- Maintain 5S area, keep clean, organized, and maintain accurate mold rack locations
- Maintain PPIF manual shelves
- Perform and document on PIF prior to giving it to the Quality Department
- Prepare for job release
- Make sure all equipment is in a safe operating condition
- Perform other tasks as requested
- Must have at least 1 year Mold Setting experience
- Must have experience in either rubber wax, plastic, or silicone injection
- Must have previously operated a forklift
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Must be able to work on machines and install molds
- Must be familiar with 5S Housekeeping Practices
- Must be detail-oriented, flexible, dependable, and can work independently
- Must be able to thrive in a high-pressure environment
- Must be able to pass a math test
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers a generous benefit package upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.