Mold Maker - Iron Pourer
Bedford, OH 44146
This manufacturing company is seeking a Mold Maker – Iron Pourer an immediate, full-time first shift position. This position requires shift flexibility.
- Pour iron into molds and clamp molds
- Work with ceramic, injection, plastic, rubber, sand, and steel molds
- Assist with melting, catching, and milling
- Operate presses, boring, deburring, plastic and rubber injection, and grinding machines
- Inspect products for defects
- Operate tow motors
- Must have previous Mold Making – Iron Pouring experience
- Must have worked with a variety of molds
- Must have basic machine operation knowledge
- Must have operated a tow motor
- Must be clean shaven in order to wear a respirator
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.