Millwright - 6 Needed
Mentor, OH 44060 US
A large manufacturing company is seeking Millwrights to travel out of state who will be doing demo and installation of baghouse made of stainless steel. You will be working 12 hours each day.
- Use Plasma Cutters, Cutting Torches, Grinders, Carbon Arc Torches, Mig, and Stick Welders
- Verify alignment and plumbing of steel structures and make corrections to erected structures as needed
- Connect columns, beams, and girders with bolts following blueprints using various bolts, nuts, washers and torquing
- Need fall-protection harness, retractable is a bonus, hard hat, hood, welding gloves, hi-vis, steel toes
- Maintain company-issued vehicle and keep all tools clean and in working order
- Follow proper safety protocol, represent company in a professional manner
- Travel from project to project
- Follow all OSHA and company safety requirements
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ millwright experience; Welding capabilities and certifications preferred
- Must have mechanical abilities and able to use basic mechanics hand tools
- Hard hat, hood, welding gloves, hi-vis, and steel toes are required; Fall-protection harness, retractable is a bonus
- Must be able to ensure quality craftsmanship on every job
- Must be safety-minded with the ability to follow safety protocol
- Must be innovative when working on projects and always be prepared to think of new ways to become more efficient
- Must have the ability to travel out of state
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire, and is a great place to work.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.