Medina, OH 44256
This manufacturing company is seeking a Fabricator to work Monday through Friday, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime, including ½ day on Saturday. However, you must be able to work either first or second shift if required.
- Set-up and operate various machines
- Use tape measure and scale to the nearest 1/32 inch
- Use hand tools and inspect products
- Communicate daily with department supervisor regarding safety issues and production status
- Document job travelers
- Maintain order and cleanliness in the department
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in a production environment with machine operation
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be a motived self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.