Mill - Lathe Machinist
Mentor, OH 44060 | Temp-to-Hire
A large manufacturing company is seeking a machinist who will set-up and operate CNC and Manual Mill and Lathes. Work hours are first shift from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
- Set-up and operate CNC and Manual Mill and Lathe Machines using G&M Codes
- Read and interpret blueprints, sketches, and specifications
- Use gauges and toolings
- Must have 3+ years’ experience with setting-up and operating CNC and Manual Mill and Lathe Machines
- Must have knowledge of G&M Codes
- Must have the ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, and written specifications and then make a finished product
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have strong knowledge of gauges and tooling
- Experience working with an array of plastics is preferred, but not required
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.