Willoughby, OH 44094
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for a Mig Welder. You will work first shift, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Set-up and operate Mig Welding equipment using prescribed methods and procedures
- Weld parts with acceptable tolerances and standards
- Read blueprints and drawings
- Regularly check work to verify dimensions
- Ensure compliance to specifications and make necessary adjustments or corrections
- Perform routine maintenance on welding equipment
- Must have at least 1 year of Mig Welding experience
- Must be able to read a tape measure, blueprints, and drawings
- Must have a welding helmet and steel toed boots
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds with assistance and stand for long periods of time
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.