Mentor, OH 44060 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Mig Welder/Fitter for critical fit-up work of specialty equipment. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.; however, there is the opportunity for internship, part-time, or full-time permanent employment.
- Weld heavy industrial equipment
- Set-up and perform quality welding activities
- Manually fit-up of complex machinery
- Follow proper shop safety procedures
- Proficient basic fabrication, band saw, drill press, drill, & tap, etc.
- Must have previous Mig Welding and Fitting experience
- Must be self-sufficient, competent, and efficient
- Must have the ability to follow proper shop safety procedures
- Must be a reliable team player
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company will train students in welding program with successful completion of GMAW course.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.